The new T Series offers Powersoft’s renowned flexibility and performance, plus onboard DSP and Dante inputs, in a cost-effective, single RU unit, designed for small- and medium-scale systems.
The T Series is Powersoft’s newest addition to its touring line of amplifier platforms, designed to deliver cost-effective, high-quality performance loudspeaker processing. Available in both 4-channel and 2-channel, both versions support channel powers from 750 W to 3,000 W.
In addition to analogue, the T Series includes AES3 and Dante by Audinate inputs, which are optimised for daisy-chained distribution of two-channel audio to multiple amplifiers with no need for external switches or splitters. The T Series also allows remote control and advanced signal processing abilities through Powersoft’s Armonía Pro Audio Suite, plus onboard DSP.
- Input delay up to 4 s and output delay up to 200ms for time alignment per channel
- Active DampingControl for cable compensation
- Compact size and high power density
- Fully protected circuit design
- AES3 digital inputs
- Inbuilt Dante inputs
- Power limiter (TruePowe, RMS voltage, RMS current) + Peak Limiter
- Power sharing
For more information, contact Surgesound, the recognised South African PowerSoft distributor.